Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Values ​​That Travel Adds to People - ITechnical World



 

Although there are many good things about living in big cities, noise, crowds and always trying to get somewhere can be quite tiring for people. Many people go through months and years without even realizing how the days pass. Those travel plans that are always postponed, the desire to explore, and the desire to travel become dreams over time. Let's make a change this time and start traveling. Maybe we can start with a little game. Close your eyes, choose a place on the map. There are no obstacles to travel. On the contrary, you have a lot to learn from traveling. Instagram's phenomenon traveler Cüneyt Durhan, the author of the Gezgininayakizleri  account, who  travels around the world,   talked about the values ​​he gained from his travel experiences.


As a lifestyle: Travel

When travel did not fully enter my life, I was someone who worked 6 days a week and an average of 12 hours a day for 13 years. For the last 3 years of about 5 years, I have been on the road constantly with great love. I always feel that I spend the best time of my life traveling and that traveling gives me incredibly enjoyable moments. The experiences I have had on the road since I first started traveling have not changed my personality, and it is impossible for such a thing to happen. Traveling has helped me get rid of my prejudices and taught me to be patient. I had the opportunity to process my sense of self-sufficiency more and it is an incredible feeling to be self-sufficient now. Every experience I gained on the roads actually strengthened my wall of self-confidence even more.



Sometimes I made a wrong decision, sometimes everything went right, but what I know is that it was a good experience for me. The experience I gained after each trip made me aware of the experience and created good feelings for being on the road. I started to enjoy being on the road every moment, and I never complained. Tourism and travel servicesI sometimes took very long bus rides, sometimes ate in unhygienic places, sometimes slept in train stations, but one thing I knew was that I was always happy on the road. I tried to enjoy every moment in my own way. Even in the negative moments I experienced, I tried not to feel regret even once, and I never used the word "I wish" while traveling. From the first moment I started traveling, there was no discrimination of language, religion or race in my life. I know that the road has no color or identity. Maybe that's why I don't undertake every trip with great love.



Values ​​developed in me thanks to travel

  • I removed the prejudice: I will never forget, when I was planning my trip to Iran in October 2014, many people, including my family, said, "What are you doing, couldn't you find a place to go in Iran?" I don't know what they do there... The words “still come alive in my ears. That's when I decided to go to Iran. I listened to my inner voice and spent 26 wonderful days in Iran. I met wonderfully hospitable people, touched their great culture, saw their history, and experienced their flavors. While returning from the country, the title of my travel article was ready: "Iran, the Country Where Prejudice is Broken". While traveling, I had no prejudices against citizens of any country. I visited churches, mosques, and sometimes monasteries. I came across Friday prayers and sometimes Sunday services at church. All I know is that I have to respect everything.
  • I became aware of my experience:  You may experience something negative during a trip, your money may be stolen (this has never happened to me until now) or you may forget one of your belongings. You can also visit a city more than once. The positive or negative result you get at the end of this is actually an experience. Every experience we gain instills self-confidence in us. Negative moments may happen to me during my travels, but all I know is that it was a good experience for me. Don't be upset even if you make a mistake. I want you to remember that wanderlust is a good experience for you. 


  • I learned to be patient: Many negative situations can happen to a person on the road. There were times when I traveled for hours, my flight was delayed, an order I placed took a long time, or I took the wrong bus and went to a different direction. But there was one thing I knew, every action was my belief that with patience, good things could happen. One of the things that traveling has taught me is to be patient. Even when I experienced these situations, I never became impatient. Maybe I'm one of those who believe that patience can sometimes bring all the beauty.

The two most important values ​​that traveling brings to me

  • My sense of self-sufficiency has improved: When traveling, one understands more that you need to be self-sufficient when traveling alone. I also made my own pasta when I went to the hostel, when I was sick and I could be my own doctor, at such moments the greatest helper of a person is himself. I think it's one of the best values ​​of traveling alone.
  • My self-confidence increased:  I remember it like it was yesterday, I was going to take my first international flight, and I had no experience anyway. I went to Skopje by plane at 07:00 in the morning and returned by plane at 21:00 in the evening. Even though it was my first time traveling abroad, I had a little insecurity. Even though I was a little confused about whether I would be able to do it, how I would get from the airport to the city, or what to do in the city, I had an enjoyable trip that day despite all my inexperience. Combining the excitement I felt, the pleasant moments I had from my first trip, and the sense of discovery, I experienced great self-confidence and went on my trip abroad again the next weekend. I would like to state that as that self-confidence increases day by day, I am now starting to enjoy traveling even more.


The best part of traveling is…
  • I always wanted to enjoy the moment: It is an incredible feeling to see the countries that I saw in atlases and on television years ago live now. The reason why I maintain the excitement of the first day even now is my desire to enjoy the moment in every country I visit. On the bus, in the subway, in a restaurant where I go to eat, or in a cafe where I sip my coffee. I was in Hanoi, Tokyo, Cape Town, Isfahan, Vienna, Bishkek, Prizren, Kotor, Tokyo, Van, Muğla, Cappadocia. I tried to enjoy every moment. In my opinion, there is no bad country or city, every country has its own value and beauty, as long as we try to enjoy it. A city can be worth seeing in 3 days or 13 days, and it is entirely up to us to enjoy it.


How did I get transportation during my travels?

While discovering 50 must-experience places in Turkey and preparing many travel guides such as Leodikya Ancient City and Adıyaman Places to Visit , I benefited from Yolcu360 's car rental services. Thus, I had no problems in terms of transportation during travel and accommodation holiday services . I experienced the excitement of traveling, exploring and experiencing in a pleasant and comfortable way.

Dreams always make people live, I wish the travels you dream of come true...



Post a Comment

0 Comments